These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and www.DiscoverContainers.com (‘the Site’,’We’), the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Site immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Site and is not either (i) employed by the Site and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to the Site and accessing the Site in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Site. By using the Site and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Site, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of the Site, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Site, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Site you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights, and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of the Site.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Site, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Site.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify the Site for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Site or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. The Site may contain links to other websites. Unless expressly stated, these websites are not under the control of the Site or that of our affiliates.
8. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
9. The inclusion of a link to another website on the Site does not imply any endorsement of the websites themselves or of those in control of them.
11. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that the Site makes available through its website (‘the Service’) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The Site is under no obligation to update information on the website.
12. While the Site uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
13. We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Site.
14. We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Site including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Site unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
16. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
17. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Site accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
18. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
19. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Site from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then-current version.
21. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
22. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
23. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the state of Texas and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state of Texas courts.
24. Please note all information published on the website is for general information purposes only. While we strive to make the information as timely and accurate as possible, we make no claims, promises, guarantees or warranties for the completeness, reliability or accuracy of this information.
25. Any action you take upon the information from the guide is strictly at your own risk. We are not liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of this information.